Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Last Hoorah!!!

We had a nice Labor day weekend. we hung out on Saturday. Sunday we spent the day at the pool and used the diving board like a hundred times. Early Monday we went to the lake all 5 Hoaglands plus Appa and Poppa . We all got to go tubing ( yep even me ) Gabe and Mollie learned how to dive. ( thanks to Appa and Daddy) Mia learned that jumping of the rocks is very cool. It was a nice stress free weekend a perfect end to the summer. So glad we were able to make some great memories that we will always cherish. Now back to the grind of another week.

Mia and Poppa getting ready to tube.

Gabe and Mollie excited to be tubing ( but still a lil nervous)


My girls








Gabe is preparing to take a dive...still preparing...still




4 comments:

melodie said...

I love love love these pics.. Looks like a fabulous time. Are they selling that boat or not? I thi9nk they should give it to you. Then we could use it if we ever came home! I missed it this summer. would love to have see you. ARe you thinking you will ever come out here? I guess we will vacation with you in DC just wish we lived closer.

stephrudolph said...

That's on Rough River, isn't it?! I know that exact spot from EONS ago with the Royces!!!! How weird is that?! I grew up going to Rough River, but the only time we ever went to that spot was with them. It looks like a great time!

kymmcs said...

Oooh yes. Me too. Here are some shows I am sad that were cancelled: The 4400, Dead Zone, What About Brian, Men In Trees, and Notes From The Underbelly.

kymmcs said...

P.S. I am linking your blog to mine.