So as you know we were out of power all week last week due to the high winds.
We survived the long week of no school ( but barely ) It was fun the first couple of days but then got kindof old. We had alot of branches down in our yard but no damage. We played outside alot and made several trips to the library and the playground. We spent the night at Appa and Poppas a couple of nights so that helped alot. We are back at it again with school and scouts and soccer. I am working alot this week and E is getting some QT with the kidos. Here are some random pics from last week. Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:
Wow. I didn't realize you guys were without power too. I know my parents only got electricity back this past Sunday. I can't imagine doing that with 3 kids! I"m glad to know you all survived & no one killed another.
Looks weird to see the tree down. Where is the recliner in mom's living room over in the corner. I am so glad that you are my sister. You are the best.
Post a Comment