Ok D after much deliberation here are my top ten things that arouse a memory in no particular order.
1. The smell of any fresh baked bread reminds me of Pop and Pop's bread.
2. Freshly opened box of crayons ( 2nd grade Mrs. Binkley)
3. U2's Beautiful Day ( Eric and I watching one of our fav movies together)
4. Fresh baked chocolate cookies (making them with Brandy every weekend 5thgrade)
5. Johnson baby shampoo ( each one of my precious babies)
6. Campfire ( roasting marshmellows and eating smores)
7. Laying on the backcar seat ( playing "tonya" with Dee)
8. having movie nite with the kids and our friends watching Disney movies
9. Riley's coffee cakes ( enough said)
10. eating at a bw3's ( meeting Eric and falling in love)
paddleboarding
11 years ago

1 comment:
I love reading your list. I completely agree about the new box of crayons! That, play dough & silly putty are three smells that instantly conjure childhood memories.
Post a Comment