Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Its a Big Day Part 2


I love that they wear uniforms.

this is my big man . when did he get so old?









Mollie's classroom


Tuesday morning was the first day of school Mollie is now officially in "big" school having just started kindergarten . She LOVES school and got up at 6:30 for school Tuesday (it starts at nine). I am so thankful she seems to be having an easy transition to school . Mollie 's teacher is Mrs. Hunt and she really seems to be a good match for Mollie's personality. Gabe also started school and loves it as well. His teacher Mrs.Hinkle is one of the same teachers he had last year, so he already knew what to expect and was excited and not nervous one bit. I do have to say when Mia and i dropped them off yesterday we both cried a little . I don't think we are going to have any trouble adjusting to just the 2 of us all day long . Mia loves getting all of moms attention. I am so excited to see what this year will hold for both of my kidos!!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the school uniforms too!! Great pics of a special day!