Friday, August 15, 2008

School days

So we are officially in to the groove of school . Mollie is adjusting quite well and Gabe has picked up right where he left off last spring. He came home from school yesterday and was telling me about the day , I said so who did you hang out with today ? ( i have now learned its not play but hang out) He said oh everyone , everybody is my friend . My heart soared with that I am so glad he is such a friendly kid and loves everyone no matter what they look like or how they act . I hope and pray he will always see people they way God sees them and not the way the world does. It is very hard to send them out into this world , why can't we just keep them with us in the house in our own lil world? I know the answer to that but it would be nice.
Anyway Mia and I are adjusting to our new schedule she is really enjoying having me all to her self , I enjoy it too. It is soooo quiet she actually took a nap yesterday who knew that was still possible ! Have a blessed day!