not really seeing much out of that
Mia with my friend Laurel and "daddy " gorilla
I must say I have already gotten used to just the two of us. Today we went to the zoo . It was kindof hot but still fun . Mia really enjoyed the baby elephant Scotty and the gorilla in Gorilla Forest. I do enjoy the zoo but was really excited to see we walked 3.8 miles so I got alot of exercise . I think you should be able to count more because I was pushing a stroller with a 3year old and part of it was pretty steep. Anyway all in all it has been a good week. Last nite was open house at the school and Mollie's teacher said and i quote " what a sweet girl she loves to learn and is friends with everyone " Praise the Lord for that. Gabe's teacher on the other hand said Gabe is VERY social and all the kids in the class respond to that, and he kindof sets the tone for the classroom . So we just have to have Gabe use his "powers " for good not evil . all well just another life lesson. He is doing well elsewhere Scouts started back so he and Eric are busy on Mondays with that and Tuesdays are for soccer practice and he loves both. Somehow the weeks just fly by. Heres to a relaxing weekend!

2 comments:
Love the pictures. Glad to hear that Mollie Belle is doing well. I knew she would love school. Has her teacher caught on to how incredilby bright she is yet? Gabe social? no way! ha ha. glad ya'll are off to a good start in school. I wish we could go to the zoo with you. I love having time off from work these days- but think it would be better if I could be with you guys!
did you see my new layout? let me know if you want one.
Post a Comment