On Thursday we all (even Eric) plus Appa and Poppa went to Holiday World. We all had a wonderful time although Gabe is officially to tall for the "little rides" BUT Mia is tall enough for them . We got to ride everything we wanted to despite the huge crowd. The best part is we have some really wonderful memories which is what it is all about.
paddleboarding
11 years ago

4 comments:
we are so jealous. Looks fun. My favorite is the one with Mollie hanging on santa's arm! Sorry we got disconnected. Will call
Oh my gosh - even your big guy fell asleep in the car!!
Holy Santa Claus! I just went to the Holiday World website to see how much it is to get in these days (now that it's been 20 years since I've been there) and my jaw fell open when I saw $39.95/adult & $29.95/kid!!!!! What's up with that Santa?!
$249.65 for entrance tickets
$85 for gas
$130 for hot dogs and cokes
$12.93 for blown glass trinkets from Santa's Workshop (do they still have that?!)
Having the kids sleep the whole way home?
Priceless.
I jsut started laughing at Stephanie's comment! It would make a great commercial.
Post a Comment