All in all it has been a good week . School is going well Gabe is getting in a lil trouble for talking (big surprise) Cub scouts has started again and is in full force but Gabe and Eric love it so who am I to complain. Fundraising has officially started so anyone who wants popcorn needs to get it from Gabe ( you know who you are.... Roberts family ) I had to work for the music store this week so that keeps me busy at nites. We took the training wheels of Mollie's bike about a month ago and she has really taken off! She rides ALL the time and has gotten really fast. Mollie and Eric have a date tonight , they go out once a month it is really good bonding time. Mollie gets all dressed up and they go for ice cream or hot chocolate or something. We are all glad it is a long weekend we all need a couple of days off. We will be going to the lake at least one day and then a whole lot of nothing (hopefully) Love to you, hope you all have a nice and safe weekend.
2 comments:
Hi sister. I love you. I wish we could speind this holiday weekend together. I am ordering papa Johns and watching Pride and Predjudice tonight. I wish you could come over. I miss those rug rats of yours too.
Put me down for $20.00 for popcorn- I like the cheesy or buttery stuff. Nothing healthy please.
Count me in on some of that popcorn! I like the cheesy stuff too!
Post a Comment