Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun Fest

and they are off!!
groovin' to vgroove

singin with the band Mia and her mimi


mols class

gabes class
go mollie!
go mia!

So Thursday was Tiger Fun Fest at the kids school . They had a blast all day long. They had the walk a thon and then got to play games , jump in the inflatable, listen to an author read and dance to some live music . I was there working the refreshment stand all day , I did get to breakaway and take some pics . We are so blessed to be able to send our kids to such a great school . Can't wait til next year!

2 comments:

melodie said...

It is a shame that Mollie is so shy- I hope she comes out of her shell-- wait, does she have a shell? I was impressed that Mia went down the slide. what a big girl. BTW I forgot to say how old she looks with her hair cut. I am excited to see you in four days!

pottsfamily said...

Ok so thanks for posting this horrible picture of my with my favorite girl. Tell Mollie I'm jealous she got to sing with the V-groove. That totally rocks. We miss you and will be glad when you are home.