Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Watch Out Broadway!!!!!!

The Color Factory!!!!

that kiddo knows her stuff




he's got some smooth moves



thats my boy!!!

So right before Spring Break both the kiddos had their plays at school. Mollie was the color "red" in the kindergarten performance of.......The Color Factory!! She was great! really has a ton of stage presence ( just like her Aunt Buddy) Watch out Broadway!!! We were so proud.
That afternoon Gabe's third grade class had their performance of The Granny Awards. Its about granny from the fairy tales stories receiving a lifetime acheivement award at the fairy tale awards show. Gabe played Prof (one of snow whites helpers) who was the MC for the ceremony. He was great and said all of his lines perfectly! We were so proud of them both. I dont know where they got it but they both have such outgoing personalites and stage presences. Neither of which I had at all at their ages. I am so excited to see what the future holds for them!!! Everyday is such a blessing.




1 comment:

melodie said...

These are adorable!! They have some serious talent! I think you always had talent when we did our programs (that I made you be in.)you were a mean Santa with your cottonball beard.