crazy kids
mia and mimi
don't eat it Mia
my lil Oompa loompa and violet



and we are off!!!

Its that time of year again , I really love fall with the cooler air and beautiful leaves falling , but my favorite is getting the kids in the costumes and going out .The other nite we headed to the worlds largest halloween party ( their words not mine) for trick or treating . every station was a different theme , my fave was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory , I love the picture of Gabe as an Oompa Loompa and Mols as Violet. mia really did try to eat the giant ice cream cone. We all had such a great time.
Yesterday was a big day for Halloween i was at school all afternoon . First I was working on the class baskets for the silent auction next week . Then it was on to the parties . Mols had her first school party and loved every minute of it. they ate , played games and got a huge goody bag. After all that it was on to Gabe's party . they made these really cute " ghost family" on a hanger , and there was so much food it was like a buffet free for all . mia was a big hit all the kids loved her and kept giving her things, she ended up with more treats then thay did.
and we are off!!!
Its that time of year again , I really love fall with the cooler air and beautiful leaves falling , but my favorite is getting the kids in the costumes and going out .The other nite we headed to the worlds largest halloween party ( their words not mine) for trick or treating . every station was a different theme , my fave was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory , I love the picture of Gabe as an Oompa Loompa and Mols as Violet. mia really did try to eat the giant ice cream cone. We all had such a great time.
Yesterday was a big day for Halloween i was at school all afternoon . First I was working on the class baskets for the silent auction next week . Then it was on to the parties . Mols had her first school party and loved every minute of it. they ate , played games and got a huge goody bag. After all that it was on to Gabe's party . they made these really cute " ghost family" on a hanger , and there was so much food it was like a buffet free for all . mia was a big hit all the kids loved her and kept giving her things, she ended up with more treats then thay did.
After school we rested up for the big nite, we trick-or treated our neighbors , then went over to the Potts and hit up all their neighbors. They even went to a haunted house ( all but mia ) the kids made this really cute craft . Top off the night with some yummy pizza from Eric. Good fun with good friends and good food all in all the perfect halloween nite.

3 comments:
Halloween smalloween. I am on candy overload... is it my fault that Charli needs help eating the candy that she can't eat? Love the costumes. I got your trick or treat package today.. did you get mine?
Oh, the days of trick-or-treating. It's probably worth having kids just to have access to their candy stash, isn't it...something I'm now contemplating.
Um - Melodie and Leslie...I didn't get my Halloween treat packages today. Did you guys get yours?!
Hello,
Test message from Poppa.
Post a Comment